Critical Reflection 1

“My goals in this module are to strengthen both my writing and presenting skill” This was the goal that I have set upon myself during the start of this module. Throughout the 12 weeks, this module allows me to express myself in an orderly manner instead of just rushing everything that comes to my mind. Exposing to different groups for various projects allows me to communicate with all kinds of different members and by listening to their opinion we can give feedbacks and vice versa.
One of the takeaway from this module is it gives me more awareness of what I have written, even a simple short message I would look twice searching for mistakes, such as grammar or capitalization before sending.


During the group project, our group encounters quite a number of obstacles such as searching for the right authority or department that is related to our project and waiting for a reply to further strengthen our research. By having a meeting and brainstorming, our team manages to overcome it. During the mock presentation to our peers, our team treats it as an actual presentation having countless of rehearsal before the actual presentation certainly do give me the courage and confidence to present in front of my classmates.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this final reflection, Ian. I appreciate your effort with this reflecion assignment and your sustained work with the module in general.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self-introduction (Formal)

Reflection in real life (U3 T2)

Critical Reflection 2